Demolition of quay walls can be a long and costly process, making their repair or improvement a more cost-effective solution. [Company] has a wide portfolio of techniques combined with extensive experience to design a bespoke solution adapted to any situation.
[Company] can design and deploy solutions to meet specific soil conditions and client requirements.
Example solutions include:
- Execution of Soilcrete columns behind a corroded combi wall wharf to ensure its water-tightness and restore structural strength
- Execution of compaction grouting below the bottom of a quay wall in settlement
- Execution of minijet anchors to restore the lateral support of a quay wall
- Detection of declutched sheet piles and execution of Soilcrete columns to stop any material leakage through the wall and later settlements of the platform of the wharf
- Execution of secant pile retaining wall at the bottom of a wharf to allow deeper dredging and increase the draught
- Execution of Soilcrete columns below a caisson wharf to allow deeper dredging and increase the draught